CHIEF JOSEPH OYEWOLE AKANNI ADMINISTRATION :- 2007 – 2011Chief Akanni served as a Financial Secretary in the Zone before becoming the Depot Chairman. He was elected for a period of three years but got an extension of the Association Constitution.
The administration witnessed tremendous achievements.
It completed the building electrification process.
Furnished the Guest House and commissioned it for operation.
Procured 100 KVA Mikano Generating set for office use.
Later procured 20KVA Mikano Generating set for Guest House use.
Production of calendars for distribution to members.
Procured Elepaq Generator for Guest House use.
Did the painting of the whole building.
Started and completed Oke-Ogun and Osun Axis building.
Employed staffs for the Guest House.
The Administration was jointly run with the following Executive Members.
(1) Mr. Adebayo Adeyemo - V/Chairman - Aawad Pet.
(2) Princess Oluyemisi Adeaga - Secretary - Honors Vent.
(3) Alhaji Abdulmajeed Ismail - Asst. Sec. - Ambass
(4) Alhaji Muideen Olalekan Raheem - Treasurer - Omobolanle
(5) Mr. Babatunde Sanni - Fin. Sec. - Sabara Oil
(6) Mr. Sola Iyaniwura - PRO - S. Iyaniwura
(7) Mr. Segun Adedeji - Auditor - Jemo Oil
(8) Mr. Deji Olayinka - Legal Adviser - Oluwaseun
(9) Mrs Adebisi Akinsile - Welfare Officer - Baoyet Pet.