CHIEF JOSEPH OYEWOLE AKANNI ADMINISTRATION :- 2011 – 2015At the inception of the second tenure of Chief J. O. Akanni, the foundation laying of Ife Ijesha Axis was laid and the building was completed and commissioned. Oyo/Ogbomosho started axis building project and was roofed but the furnishing could not be done before the abrupt end of the government.
Similarly, a 500 KVA transformer was procured and installed.
A landcruiser Toyota Jeep was procured for the Chairman’s office use.
A fourteen (14) seater Toyota Hiace bus was procured for office use.
Two motorcycles were procured for running errands at the Secretariat.
IPMAN office cubicle at the depot was renovated.
Six hundred embossed chairs with IPMAN colour and legs was procured together with 50 tables.
Procurement of four Standing Air Conditioners at the IPMAN hall.
Changed loading volume from 15,000m3 to 33,000m3.
The Administration was jointly run with the following Executive members.
(1) Mr. Adeleke Adeola - V/Chairman - Bosad Pet.
(2) Mrs Fasoro Gbenuade - Secretary - Gmath
(3) Elder Mobolaji Wahab - Asst. Sec. - Wahmob
(4) Alhaji Egbinola R. O. - Treasurer - Egbinola
(5) Mr. Ige Babatunde Johnson - Organising Sec. - Tundson
(6) Alhaji Olaniyan Akeem Ademola - Fin Sec. - Adeban
(7) Mr. Alabi Abideen - PRO - Bofot
(8) Alhaji Bukola Mutiu - Auditor - Bumad
(9) Mr. Oyebola Abiodun - Legal Adviser - Tybato
(10) Alhaja Arogundade Rukayat - Welfare Officer - Kesbash