MR. TUNJI ADENIJI ADMINISTRATION :- 1998 – 2001The administration brought about Administrative Structure in IPMAN. Different departments were created such as Administrative Department and Account Department. Staffs were employed to man the offices. The administration was responsible for the procurement of IPMAN land where the Secretariat was built. Also, it laid the foundation of the Building up to DPC level. The administration procured the 1st IPMAN 14 Seater Bus a Nissan Vannites SUV Introduction of IPMAN Cooperative and Credit Society.
The other Executive members are :-
(1) Barrister Dele Akinmusuti - Vice Chairman
(2) Late Elder Bola Adeleke - Secretary
(3) Mr. Tunde Lasabi - Assistant Secretary
(4) Engr. Tunde Runsewe - Treasurer
(5) Mrs Foluso Otunla - Financial Secretary
(6) Alh. Sherif Yusuf - PRO
(7) Barrister Dibu Aderibigbe - Auditor
The Administration had the following as Coordinators :- Alh. Adesope R. O., Late Dr. O. Aina, Mr. J. L. Alabi, Alaji R. O. Yusuff as Axis Coordinators.